Video/Online Sessions Offered!
– Really missing your MFR sessions?
– Feeling tightness and restrictions?
– Now sure how to use your self-care tools for relief?
Human touch is so important, but for those who still choose to stay home, Frances, the owner of the MFR Center, offers video/online sessions to maintaining your fascial health and peace of mind!
HOW TO SET UP!
- Email Frances with your availability & preferred remote platform.
- Pay for your private session ($35) with Frances here.
- Prior to your appointment, arrange your phone, tablet or computer so your full body can be seen!
WHAT YOU NEED!
- Yoga Mat & Self-Care Tools (tennis ball, foam roller, Da Vinci Tool, Thumbby, etc.).
- A device capable of FaceTime, Skype or Zoom.
- List of physical/emotional concerns.
READY TO GO!
- After receiving your emailed list of tools and physical concerns, Frances will design a personalized session.
- Once connected remotely, Frances will personally guide you through specific self-care techniques specifically for you and answer any questions you have.
- When the session is complete, Frances will email you with a description of your session, so you can repeat on your own, as needed.