Video/Online Sessions Offered!
Human touch is so important – and we look forward to being able to assist in that process of healing as soon as we are able.
In the interim, Frances, the owner of the MFR Center is offering video/online sessions. In addition, other therapists may be offering sessions, workshops and classes, as time goes by.
Watch here for access to these wonderful opportunities to maintaining your fascial health and peace of mind!
FRANCES NICOLAIS, CMT
30 Minute Remote, Self-Care Sessions via FaceTime, Skype or Zoom:
- Really missing your MFR sessions?
- Feeling tightness and restrictions?
- Not sure how to use your self-care tools for relief?
HOW TO SET UP!
- Pay for your private session ($35) with Frances here.
- Schedule your ½ hour window here!
- Prior to your appointment, arrange your phone, tablet or computer so your full body can be seen!
- Email Frances with your preferred remote platform.
WHAT YOU NEED!
- Yoga Mat & Self-Care Tools (tennis ball, foam roller, Da Vinci Tool, Thumbby, etc.).
- A device capable of FaceTime, Skype or Zoom.
- List of physical/emotional concerns.
- Your preferred music, if any.
READY TO GO!
- After receiving your emailed list of tools and physical concerns, Frances will design a personalized session.
- Once connected remotely, Frances will personally guide you through specific self-care techniques specifically for you and answer any questions you have.
- When the session is complete, Frances will email you with a description of your session, so you can repeat on your own, as needed.