COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENTS
The safety of our clients is our top priority. We are committed to providing sessions that meet the highest sanitation and hygiene standards in the industry. To get the most from your sessions, we ask that clients be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety, as well as that of other clients and our therapists.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene.
- Having therapists follow new sanitation and hygiene standards.
- Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds at the start and end of a session.
- Fully sanitizing all treatment spaces between each session, including HEPA air filters.
- Always providing clean, sanitized linens for each session.
AS A CLIENT, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO COMMIT TO:
- Refraining from visiting our clinic if you have a fever or communicable illness (see below).
- Respecting our sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted at our clinic.
- Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds prior to beginning of your session.
- Sharing special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the clinic.
- Complete Affirmation/Waiver below prior to your next appointment (just once).