COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENTS
The safety of our clients is our top priority. We are committed to providing sessions that meet the highest sanitation and hygiene standards in the industry. To get the most from your sessions, we ask that clients be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety, as well as that of other clients and our therapists.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene.
- Having therapists follow sanitation and hygiene standards.
- Washing or sanitizing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds at the start and end of a session.
- Fully sanitizing all treatment spaces between each session.
- Providing continuous HEPA air filters with UV light.
- Always providing clean, sanitized linens for each session.
AS A CLIENT, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO COMMIT TO:
- Refraining from visiting our clinic if you have a fever or communicable illness.
- Respecting our sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted at our clinic.
- Washing or sanitizing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds prior to beginning of your session.
- Feel free to wear face coverings in the lobby if you wish, but it is best to be able to breathe freely in your session.
- Sharing special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the clinic.
- By accepting my appointment, I acknowledge that I am aware of the risks involved from receiving treatment at this time, I voluntarily agree to assume those risks, and I release and hold harmless, the therapists and business from any claims related thereto. I give my consent to receive treatment from this therapist, this business and all other therapists at this business. I agree to each above statement and release the therapists and business from any and all liability and for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19 or other communicable illness.