Remember, you must take an active role in your healing not only in your sessions, but also in your daily practice of self-care, just as you would brush your teeth. This will help you maintain the freedom from your pain and the ability to stay aware of your body and it’s patterns. You can only change what you are aware of.
You can incorporate myofascial stretching into your daily practice by just holding your own passive stretches for 3-5 minutes (longer as you go along).
You can also use tools, such as fascia or massage balls balls, Da Vinci Tools, etc., to release shortened and restricted muscles, holding still for 3-5 minutes (longer as you go along). See our Products page, which includes user guides for many of the products we sell, as well as are give-aways! All sessions will include self-treatment suggestions.
For self-care suggestions for common issues, click below, do everything SLOWLY and have fun!
- Digestion – Skin Rolling on Abdomen
- Digestion/Psoas – Fascia Ball on Abdomen, Part 1
- Digestion/Psoas – Fascia Ball on Abdomen, Part 2
- Low Back Pain w/Tight Hips – Forward Bends w/Bent Legs
- Low Back Pain – Hip & Low Back Release w/Tennis Ball
- Low Back Pain – Legs Up Wall
- Hip Imbalance – Side Stretch for Upslipped Hip
- Hip/Knee Pain – Adductor Stretch with Foam Roller
- Tight Hamstrings/Low Back Pain – Gentle Forward Bend
- Tight Hamstrings/Quads – Release w/Tennis Ball
- Arm/Wrist/Hand Pain – Stretch using Bed
- Arm/Shoulder Pain – Deltoid Release w/Thumbby
- Shoulder/Neck Pain – Pec Release w/Tennis Ball
- Shoulder/Neck Pain – Scarf Releases
- Back/Spine Pain – Foam Roller Opening
- Neck Self-Traction – Example 1
- Neck Self-Traction – Example 2
- Neck Self-Traction – Example 3
- Neck Self-Traction – Example 4
- Neck Self-Traction – Example 5
- Jaw Self-Traction