WHAT IS HYPNOTHERAPY?
Hypnotherapy is a type of alternative medicine in which hypnosis is used to create a state of focused attention and increased suggestibility during which positive suggestions and guided imagery are used to help individuals deal with a variety of concerns and issues, such as:
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Changing Patterns
- COVID Fears
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Health Improvement
- Reducing Overall Fear
- Weight Loss
WHO OFFERS HYPNOTHERAPY?
Frances is a Certified Hypnotherapist and can incorporate this into your Myofascial Release sessions or provide as a stand-alone option. Stand-alone sessions are offered on Monday afternoons only.
WHAT IS THE COST OF HYPNOTHERAPY?
$500 (value $700) – includes:
- Initial phone call discussing Intake form
- Four 60-minute sessions
- Four follow-up phone/email communications
- Recording of your favorite hypnotherapy session
Hypnotherapy works with repetition, is it offered as a package in the form of 4 one-hour sessions, every other Monday. This also includes follow-up phone or email contact in between sessions (up to 4, as well). If you wish to continue, after your 4 sessions, you can purchase another package.
HOW DO I BOOK A HYPNOTHERAPY SESSION?
- Please email Frances here.
- Once your session is booked, please complete payment here.
- Please complete the Intake Form below. The form takes 15-20 minutes to complete and must be completed at least 48 hours prior to your session.
- You will also need to sign our COVID SAFE waiver/affirmation before your first session.