WHAT IS HYPNOTHERAPY?
Hypnotherapy is a type of alternative medicine in which hypnosis is used to create a state of focused attention and increased suggestibility during which positive suggestions and guided imagery are used to help individuals deal with a variety of concerns and issues. Frances Nicolais, C.Ht., a Certified Hypnotherapist, specializing in helping with the following:
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Changing Patterns
- COVID Fears
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Health Improvement
- Reducing Overall Fear
- Weight Loss
See our Rates page for costs of sessions with Frances.
YOUR FIRST HYPNOTHERAPY SESSION:
To determine if this modality could assist in your goals, we recommend trying one session, which includes:
- Initial phone call discussing Intake form (see below)
- 1 hour session at the MFR Center in Montrose
- 1 follow-up phone/email communication
Hypnotherapy works with repetition, so if you feel your first session was helpful, Frances offers discounted packages which allows you to make a firm commitment to your recovery.
- 5% discount for package of 2 sessions
- 10% discount for package of 3 sessions
- 15% discount for package of 4 sessions
HOW DO I BOOK A HYPNOTHERAPY SESSION?
- Please email Frances here for availability.
- Once your session is booked, please prepay for your first session here.
- Please complete the Intake Form below. The form takes 15-20 minutes to complete and must be completed at least 48 hours prior to your session.
- You will also need to sign our COVID SAFE waiver/affirmation before your first session.
HOW TO ADD HYPNOTHERAPY WITH YOUR MFR SESSION:
Current clients can add hypnotherapy to the beginning of your MFR session, with an additional 30, 45 or 60 minutes.