READY TO REDUCE STRESS & ANXIETY? As a caring life coach, Frances can help you achieve your life goals with Guided Imagery/Meditation, NLP and/or Hypnotherapy. Common reasons to seek help:
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Changing Patterns
- Chronic Headaches
- COVID Fears
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Health Improvement
- Reducing Overall Fear
- Weight Loss EMAIL HERE FOR SESSIONS ON MONDAY, 9/27
WHAT IS GUIDED IMAGERY/MEDITATION?
Guided imagery is a method for managing your stress. It’s a relaxation technique that involves visualizing positive, peaceful settings like a beautiful beach or a peaceful meadow. This technique is also known as visualization or guided meditation
WHAT IS NEURO LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING?
NLP tries to detect and modify unconscious biases or limitations of an individual’s map of the world. NLP is not hypnotherapy. Instead, it operates through the conscious use of language to bring about changes in someone’s thoughts and behavior.
WHAT IS HYPNOTHERAPY?
Hypnotherapy is a type of alternative medicine in which hypnosis is used to create a state of focused attention and increased suggestibility during which positive suggestions and guided imagery are used to help individuals deal with a variety of concerns and issues.
YOUR FIRST SESSION:
To determine if these modalities could assist in your goals, we recommend trying one session, which includes:
- Initial phone call discussing Intake form (see below)
- 1 hour session at the MFR Center in Montrose
- 1 follow-up phone/email communication
RATES & PACKAGES:
This process works with repetition, so if you feel your first session was helpful, Frances offers discounted packages which allows you to make a firm commitment to your recovery.
- See our Rates page for costs of sessions with Frances.
- 5% discount for package of 2 Hypno/Life Coach sessions
- 10% discount for package of 3 Hypno/Life Coach sessions
- 15% discount for package of 4 Hypno/Life Coach sessions
HOW DO I BOOK A SESSION?
- Once your session is booked, please prepay for your first session here.
- Please complete the Intake Form below. The form takes 15-20 minutes to complete and must be completed at least 48 hours prior to your session.
- You will also need to sign our COVID SAFE waiver/affirmation before your first session.
HOW TO ADD LIFE COACHING WITH YOUR MFR SESSION:
Current clients can add Life Coaching to the beginning of your MFR session or just including it in your hour session, optioning with an additional 30, 45 or 60 minutes.